-----Original Message -----
 From: John Gilmore
 Sent: 10/24/2013 05:51 PM
Tony writes that you just can't binary search a variable length table,
and this is certainly true if what he means is that you cannot search
a table the length of which changes while you are searching it.

You can, however, search a table that varies in length on different
occasions.  How not?

John Gilmore, Ashland, MA 01721 - USA