From: GrayHat [mailto:gray...@gmx.net]
Sent: 08 April 2009 13:41
To: ASSP development mailing list
Subject: Re: [Assp-test] 1.5.1.2 - Many Connection Idle - timeout

> Thanks that is quite cool :-)

y/w, aside from debugging purposes it comes
handy to eyeball the ASSP working in real time
by looking at the "live logs"

>  Win32-API-OutputDebugString

yes, sorry, I forgot to mention that :( by the way
the debugview approach as some pluses over
the "tail -f" one, in particular you may use the
"highlight" function in dbgview to mark log lines
with different colors so you'll be able to tell at a
glance what a given entry is (e.g. spam, notspam,
scoring... whatever else)