Upgraded to (0.1.00) - no change, the same clients still time out if I
have tls enabled.

I am beginning to think that windows is not a viable option if I want to
use SSL - which is sad because my Linux skills are on a par with my PERL
skills.

>From the logs there does seem to be a pattern of sorts, there are lots
of lines of the type

<25>
<sq: IO::Socket::SSL=GLOB(0x3b4443c) l=78>
<doing
<h/1xauO8BKDrc5IGRbnB9PmWux8Sf8i5qH/XFq4/wD/yGbn/AK9z/wChLSqfxYhH4GeiDiu
S8foP>>

Which I believe to be the normal mail processing loop, and then

<3>
<6>
<50>
<8>
<IO::Socket::SSL=GLOB(0x3b4443c) HASH(0x3a60384) l=4134>
<wrote: (4134)<long text>>

Which is I believe when the loop drops out to check the service status -
it is always after one of these that the conversation seems to die.
Normally another conversation will then start (not necessarily from the
same sender) and the original conversation will time out after an
appropriate period.

I hope that is some help, if there is anything else you would like me to
look at please let me know

Kevin
National Deposit Friendly Society Limited