From: Thomas Eckardt/eck [mailto:thomas.ecka...@thockar.com]
Sent: 14 April 2009 16:50
To: ASSP development mailing list
Subject: [Assp-test] Antwort: Re: 1.5.1.2 - Many Connection Idle -
timeout

>The problem is however definatly related to TLS, if I disable SSL they
>pass through without error.

So it meens, changing the configuration (disable SSL) fixes the problem?

You have never renamed the IO::Socket::SSL module to prevent Perl from

Thomas

"Kevin Lawry" <kevin.la...@ndfs.co.uk>
14.04.2009 12:19
Bitte antworten an
ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>

An
"ASSP development mailing list" <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Assp-test] 1.5.1.2 - Many Connection Idle - timeout

I have installed this and watched it run through the morning - there are
still a number of connections that fail half way through their
transaction and then time out.  There are a couple of senders that fail
consistantly.

The problem is however definatly related to TLS, if I disable SSL they
pass through without error.

This was tested with (0.0.30) which was the latest when you sent this -
I notice that you have since released (0.1.00) - I'll upgrade to that in
a moment and see if it makes any difference, but you will know better
than I if that upgrade is at all related

Regards