On 10/09/05 03:52 Jeremy McNamara said the following:
That shows how totally ignorant you are. Open H.323, OpenSSL and G.729 are not compatible with the GPL. It has nothing to with who owns what.

so the glue bits in channels/chan_h323.c and channels/h323 are GPLed and are dynamically linked against the openH323 and pwlib libraries which works around the GPL's restrictions. is this correct ?

if so, couldnt the openpbx.org fellows use the same technique to get around the GPLed asterisk fork as well ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/