On 10/09/05 21:22 Paul said the following:
2) Somebody uses open source as part of a custom solution without the consent of the customer. If it turns out the customer had plans to sell business franchises or even sell the software to competitors the courts have good reason to get involved. I pity the fool who does not get written consent to use open source components in advance.

in commissioned work, the onus is normally on the customer to specify the license to be used for the delivered software.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/