On 2017-04-19 11:57 AM, J Montoya or A J Stiles wrote:
I fished this out of an old extensions.conf from a defunct project.  It might
be relevant to your use case:

exten => 1571,1,NoOp(Call to 1571: voicemail retrieval)
exten => 1571,n,AGI(lookup_caller_id.agi,${CALLERID(num)})
exten => 1571,n,NoOp(CLID is ${clid})
exten => 1571,n,VoiceMailMain(${clid},s)

I do something similar using *98.

The upshot of this was, if you dialled 1571 from your own phone, then you got
put straight through to your own voicemail, without logging in.

Yes and that works just fine for us. The problem is that we are trying to deal with the situation where someone calls themselves from another phone (internal or external) to pick up their messages. In every other case it asks for their password (which is always numeric) and goes into the VM. This one extension asks for a mailbox.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Vybe Networks Inc.