Hello

At 12:31 26/01/2008 -0600, Lonnie Abelbeck wrote:
>With unionfs, a person *could* write to /etc/foo 100's of times a  second,
>which would have failed without unionfs, but knowing this  would not
>happen on a normal astlinux setup should be comforting.

Yes. I'll just to hope that I don't install any executable manually that
trashes the CF card.

Still stuck with SQLite:
- I can't get the php-cli version not to output HTML, even with the "-q" switch
- I can't get the APSW thin wrapper for Python to run on AstLinux after
copying apsw.so from a CentOS host.

I'd much prefer the former. Am I the first person to mess with php5.mk, to
try to compile both the CLI and CGI versions?

Thanks.