On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Lonnie Abelbeck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

..snip..

>  4) In the Network tab, PPPoE can now have Static IP entries,
>  previously I was clearing these fields when PPPoE is chosen.

Lonnie,

  I don't think this is valid...  PPPoE (at least ours) will always
use PPP LCP to determine the IP address, certainly not our variables
via ifconfig.  The only time I ever saw a static IP on a PPPoE
connection the connection still used PPP LCP but the provider would
just assign the same IP every time.

--
Kristian Kielhofner