Thanks to all the great suggestions, I have another update of my
Alternate Web Interface.

1) Status tab now shows "PPPoE Connections Status", also a [Restart
PPPoE] button should do just that.  I need help testing this (Guy ?)
since I have no access to PPPoE.

As a fail-safe, this new feature can be disabled in the Prefs tab.

2) A new Prefs tab option, "Extension Prefix:" for the Speed Dial
tab.  Of course this is just for labeling purposes to match your
extensions.conf implementation.

3) I added a new Whitelist tab (hidden by default, but can be enabled
via the Prefs tab).  This behaves very similar to the Blacklist tab,
except it uses a astdb "family" of "whitelist", the "key" is a number
defined by the Number Format regular expression, and the "value" is
"0" for VoiceMail, "1" for Priority (default), "2" for Standard, "3"
for Follow Me and "4" for IVR.  Of course it is up to your
extensions.conf to implement this redirection, but a snippet is
included at the beginning comments of whitelist.php.

4) In the Network tab, PPPoE can now have Static IP entries,
previously I was clearing these fields when PPPoE is chosen.

5) Swapped the tab position of Speed Dial and Caller*ID, my wife says
that is more logical, who am I to argue. :-)

Source found here:
http://lonnie.abelbeck.com/share/altweb.tar.gz

Enjoy,