Chris,

We're going to hold off with 2.0 until after we branch trunk to 0.6.
There are some huge changes in the way the new gui builds--there's a
makefile so doing the simple copy operation we currently do won't work
well.

You said you had previously run a compile.  Since you had already done
that, the target files already exist so the package would not be rebuilt.

When Kris returns from his vacation we should be ready to branch trunk
to 0.6.  At that point, we'll do some more invasive changes in trunk and
finally (FINALLY) get a 0.6 image released.  What's currently in trunk
is very stable and could be considered a RC1.  I haven't had time to
build unofficial beta images yet, but hope to do so over the weekend.

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC