Hi Darrick,

Yes, I have rebooted a number of times.

I get this when I issue your command;

pbx ~ # findfs LABEL=asturw
findfs: Unable to resolve 'LABEL=asturw'
pbx ~ #

I'm running a 1gb CF card and a 512mb USB stick in a NET4801.

The genunion script appears to run correctly. It doesn't bail out with
any errors or bitch about things it can't find.

With the "old" 0.4 images etc one had to choose from a menu at boot time
which told Astlinux what partitions to use for what purposes. I don't
see this menu anymore. Should there be one?

Mark

--

Mark Phillips, G7LTT/NI2O
Randolph, NJ