Well, so much for USB support in the NET4801.

The stick is detected on boot up but not mounted.

If I unplug it and then plug it back in after bootup when the system is
running then it gets detected and mounted as /dev/sda1. However, this
still doesn't allow me to make any writes other than directly
to /dev/sda1's files via the command prompt.

Obviously I can't be re-plugging the USB stick every time there's a
power cut.

Mark

--

Mark Phillips, G7LTT/NI2O