n Dec 17, 2008, at 6:10 AM, Martin Rogers wrote:

Asterisk fell over again overnight.

I had taken Tod's advice and have now captured a core file. Can anyone
please tell me where I can download a compatible gdb executable from
(Astlinux VIA 0.6.2) ?

I am interested to see what the problem is, as the core file is stamped at 01:00:38 - which looks like it could be time related problem at 01:00
UTC (also my wallclock time).

Thanks
regards
Mart

I have just built a gdb on my 0.6 branch VMware compile environment. gzipped it is still almost 1 MB which is probably too big for an email attachment for this list. If you personal email can take attachments that large I can send it to you direct.

Please note that I have not tried it on my net5501 AstLinux box as I won't have access to it until this evening California time. So no guarantees that it works...

-Tod