Asterisk fell over again overnight.

I had taken Tod's advice and have now captured a core file. Can anyone
please tell me where I can download a compatible gdb executable from
(Astlinux VIA 0.6.2) ?

I am interested to see what the problem is, as the core file is stamped
at 01:00:38 - which looks like it could be time related problem at 01:00
UTC (also my wallclock time).

Thanks
regards
Mart