On Mar 28, 2009, at 1:47 AM, Philip A. Prindeville wrote:

> Anyone else having issues with their clocks not going into Daylight
> Savings Time?
>
> All of my Astlinux boxes (all running trunk) show the time as MST or
> PST, even the ones with the new 2009d data and codes.
>
> Strange.
>
> -Philip

With uClibc both the TIMEZONE and TZ_TIMEZONE variables must be set
properly.

The TZ_TIMEZONE variable sets the System time offset, and the TIMEZONE
variable sets the asterisk time offset.

So, for me in Omaha...

pbx ~ # cat /etc/TZ
CST6CDT
pbx ~ # date
Sat Mar 28 05:48:56 CST 2009

Which is wrong, but if I set the TZ_TIMEZONE variable:
TZ_TIMEZONE="CST6CDT,M3.2.0/2,M11.1.0/2"

pbx ~ # cat /etc/TZ
CST6CDT,M3.2.0/2,M11.1.0/2
pbx ~ # date
Sat Mar 28 06:49:32 CDT 2009