On 12/30/2009 10:37 AM, Michael Keuter wrote:

>>>  1.10.1 and 2.61 respectively. Sure, that
>>> wouldn't be an issue. Neither were installed or
>>> ready so I just did an apt-get for them to get
>>> the build environment working.
>>>
>> I have the same automake/autoconf versions as
>> James, on Ubuntu 8.10 i686 (32-bit), and zabbix
>> compiles properly. (0.7 branch)
>>
>> Lonnie
>>
> I was the other person with problems with zabbix
> (same error). My build machine is a Debian Lenny
> server (same versions as Lonn<. On my normal
> build machine zabbix builds fine, but not on a VM
> also with Lenny. So it is definitely NOT an
> autoconf/automake problem. I think there is an
> optional other package missing, but because my
> build machine is doing lots of other jobs as
> well, there are much more installed packages. I
> still have not found the missing one. "at" also
> doesn't build for me on both machines (could be
> related to a missing "stddef.h"?).
>
> Michael
>
> http://www.mksolutions.info

I've fixed some of the "at" stuff...  It compiles.  Pick up #3605.

But it still isn't installing correctly.

I suspect the "fakeroot" stuff is completely unnecessary.

Also it's installing the wrong /etc/init.d/ and /etc/runlevels/ stuff... and we
need a modified /etc/passwd and /etc/group that include "at" entries.

We should move this discussion to astlinux-devel...

-Philip