I did a clean install of 0.7.1 on a net4801 (1G CF card). All seems fine.

I have an Atheros CM9 miniPCI card installed in the soekris, and am
tring to configure it to work. In the rc.conf I removed the '#' signs
from:
WIFI_ENABLE="yes"
WIFIMODS="ath5k"

also,
BRIDGE0="eth1 ap0"

and
AP0="[as is in the rc.conf, with change from br1 to br0]"

saved and rebooted, on the console as astlinux is rebooting I get the
message "WiFi not enabled"... this is confirmed with "lsmod". I can
modprobe ath5k and the CM9 is detected. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
in advance for any guidance.

John R.