I found this little nugget on Broadvoice's howto page for Asterisk ...

; This extended Dial Plan will enable International Dialing on The
Unlimited World PLUS Plan
; This dial plan enables World Plus countries
; there are no built in ways to prevent calls to cell phone users
(except in germany where Cell phone prefix's are
; carried by 1 and has been accounted for)

exten=_01130.,1,dial(SIP/${ext...@sip.broadvoice.com,30)
exten=_01131.,1,dial(SIP/${ext...@sip.broadvoice.com,30)
exten=_01132.,1,dial(SIP/${ext...@sip.broadvoice.com,30)
exten=_01133.,1,dial(SIP/${ext...@sip.broadvoice.com,30)
exten=_01134.,1,dial(SIP/${ext...@sip.broadvoice.com,30)

And so on for the free calling countries they have. I was able to modify
the UK (44) dial string to account for cellphones, premium rate and
"local" rate calls too as all cellphones in the UK start 07xxx, free,
"local" and "national" rate centers start 08xxx and premium rate are of
course 09xxx.

Lets see how this works!

Mark