Hi Michael

The log says:

Apr 15 10:38:08 eastburnpbx mail.info msmtpqueue: (65) msmtp: recipient
address uk not accepted by the server msmtp: server message: 501 5.1.3
Invalid address msmtp: could not send mail (account default from
/etc/msmtprc)
Apr 15 10:38:08 eastburnpbx mail.info msmtpqueue: Failure: Keeping mail
queue /var/spool/mail/2016-04-14-11.35.56-0 msmtp/mail pair.
Apr 15 10:38:08 eastburnpbx mail.err msmtp: host=greenhaugh.nnpa.com tls=off
auth=off from=r...@nnpa.org.uk recipients=uk smtpstatus=501 smtpmsg='501
5.1.3 Invalid address' errormsg='recipient address uk not accepted by the
server' exitcode=EX_DATAERR

The server generating that error message is our own Exchange server. The
address is [user's name]@mdesign.uk.com, and yet the error message says
"address *uk* not accepted" (my emphasis added). Very odd.

I appreciate this is now looking like an Exchange server issue, but if
anyone has any thoughts, I'd be grateful for them. I'll let you know if we
get a solution.

Thanks as ever, once again, for the help

Tom