Hi,

        I am new to ath5k mailing list. I downloaded wireless-2.6 git
repository. I compiled the wireless-2.6 kernel(which is 2.6.24-rc3). But
I am unable to boot with this kernel. I am getting the following error
while booting.

"Waiting for device /dev/sda1 to appear: not found exiting."
After this I am getting a shell prompt which has minimal commands and
temporary file system.

All this effort is to test ath5k driver. Am I going in correct
procedure? If not please suggest me how to install ath5k driver and test
it. My current kernel version is 2.6.16.

thanks,
Jagadish