Hi,

Thanks for help.
I downloaded wireless-2.6 git kernel, configured mac80211 and atheros
5xxx support and compiled. After booting into that kernel, I found that
ath5k driver was installed successfully.
But, if I try to scan, driver is not giving scan results. After doing
"iwlist ath0 scan", I am getting "No scan results" on command prompt. I
found that the data buffer (wrq.data.length) length in iwlist.c source
file after returning from SIOCGIWSCAN ioctl is 0. This means driver is
not sending scan results.

Please help me solve this problem. Is scan working in ath5k?

thanks,
Jagadish