Hi,

Indeed, these changes help a lot, I don't see
power calibration timeouts anymore.

Yet, card managed to lockup in different way:

"failed to wakeup the MAC Chip"

was seen in kernel log after resume.

Also, it is clear that all rates about 18M doesn't work at all.
As I see in the code, rate number is specified for each packet, and each
packed is assigned a fallback rates.
I hope those rates are correct.

But as I understand phy is somehow mis-configured that it can't send
those rates.

(According to rate stats from debugfs, _some_ but very few packets are
send correctly at 24 bit, but nothing above gets send at all, just zero
success)

Best regards,
        Maxim Levitsky

PS: why didn't you tell me?, it seems that every time I send data
between two computers it is going via the AP, and no wonder this is
slower.
Is it possible to send data directly between stations with AP?