Hi,

Thanks for your prompt responses.

Another member posted some time back that the 'iw' command can set the
bandwidth to be 40 MHz in addition to the default 20. So I guess
user-level API support is already built in for this kind of change.
Don't we just need to extend it's implementation to accept bandwidths
(within the ISM band) of any width? I understand there will also be
regulatory concerns, but for my research work at the moment, I was
wondering how many software changes (hacks) need to be done in ath5k/9k
in order to make this work?

Thanks
regards,
Aditya Bhave