Hi, Nick!

On 07/14/2011 07:37 AM, Nick Kossifidis wrote:
> I believe we should keep struct ath5k_hw inside ath5k.h because it's
> being used everywhere, not only on base.c. Having it inside base.h is
> misleading, we'd better just kill base.h.

Could you please Ack the new patch (v2)?  I believe it has not been
applied because of no Ack from the maintainer (with is reasonable, as
it's huge).  I don't want to make new changes to ath5k because they can
conflict with that patch.  We need to go that out of the way.  If there
are more problems with the patch, please let me know.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin