Mark Pilgrim agreed to turn his Atom autodiscovery draft into a WG draft, and has done so, see:

http://diveintomark.org/rfc/draft-ietf-atompub-autodiscovery-01.txt
http://diveintomark.org/rfc/draft-ietf-atompub-autodiscovery-01.html
http://diveintomark.org/rfc/draft-ietf-atompub-autodiscovery-01.xml

Although Mark's not subscribed, I've agreed to relay any changes that have WG consensus back to him for update; although if they're minor, I guess one of us could just rejigger the XML ourselves.

I scanned them and nothing objectionable leapt out at me, but please, could a few more people also have a look?

Assuming no errors, or rather that any errors we turn up are fixed, are there any objections to us submitting this I-D as a product of the Atompub WG? -Tim