On May 23, 2005, at 2:43 AM, Graham wrote:

* When @type="html" then the content of the element is a xsd:string
[1] of an HTML DIV element plus optional insignificant whitespace
around it.  Which version of HTML is defined?  How do you
differentiate between HTML 4.01, HTML 3.2, the upcoming HTML 5, or
"nonstandard" HTML (like with marquee elements)?

I believe the answer would be "street HTML", not any specific version.

Agreed. What it says is "SHOULD be suitable for handling as HTML". I.e. can be passed to your local HTML rendering control, which is doubtless a forgiving tag-soup engine. -Tim