Uh, has Mark spotted a dumb bug here that we should fix? Do we care if *remote* content is of a composite MIME type? My feeling was that we ruled out composite types in *local* content, for fairly obvious reasons. The fix is obvious, in 4.1.3.1

"Failing that, it MUST be a MIME media type. If the "src" attribute is not provided, i.e. the content is local, the value of the "type" attribute MUST NOT be a composite type... "

-Tim