ADs often defer when they haven't been able to review and digest the
document.  I put this one on the agenda almost two weeks ago to give
everyone plenty of time; I don't know why Russ has been unable to get
through it.  He did tell me that he hopes to have his comments (if any)
recorded before the week of the 7th.

-Scott-