At 7:24 PM +0100 8/21/05, Peter Robinson wrote:
I do something similar, intending it to mean "the location of the items
described by this feed" (when there is a single location).

Ah, I had missed that. This leads to a question for the mailing list. Does an informative extension that appears at the feed level (as compared to in entries) indicate:

a) this information pertains to each entry

b) this information pertains to the feed itself

c) this information pertains to each entry and to the feed itself

d) completely unknown unless specified in the extension definition

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium