Gopalan,

On 26.10.2006, at 18:24, Gopalan Sri wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to use opensearch to do some paging of my search results and
I have a question regard adding POST capabilities to the atom:link
construct.

atom link is not the appropriate place to do something like this. The issue of the server telling the client what resources implement POST is addressed by the Atom Publishing Protocol[1] in the form of collections. If you need to
communicate more details, you'd have to use an extension such as
atompub-features[2] (its intention though is to enable services to declare
behavioural aspects of a collection and not to declare an input form but
atompub-feature's controls can be used much like a forms language).

HTH,
Jan

[1] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atompub- protocol-11.txt [2] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub- feature-01.txt