From: Jan Algermissen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 3:05 PM
To: Gopalan Sri
Cc: atom-syntax@imc.org
Subject: Re: Adding POST capability to atom:link

On 26.10.2006, at 18:24, Gopalan Sri wrote:

to support

something like this:

<link rel="next" href=""http://example.com">http://example.com/" type="application/atom+xml"

action="">

    <parameter name="q">

        <xxx:Payload/>

    </parameter>

    <parameter name="blah" value="blah"/>

</link>

If I understand this correctly, you intent to parameterize the request to go to the next page; since your parameters
seem to be too complex to but them into the query string, you thought about using POST - yes?

If so, this is bad practice anyhow, since you loose all the benefits of GET.

Jan