* Gopalan Sri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-10-26 18:50]:
> The information I want to pass back to the server is complex in
> nature and makes sense to capture in XML. My question is
> whether or not there are any thoughts or plans to extend the
> atom:link contruct to support something like this:

My answer is that the element is called `link` and you’re asking
for something other than a link.

I certainly hope that clients will never ever be expected to
issue anything other than GET in order to dereference a link.

If you describe the nature of the task you want to perform,
someone might be able to suggest a better mechanism for
expressing it.