Hi Arash,

> So the general possibilities to de-activate AUCTeX installed from ELPA
> are:

> 1) Set `package-load-list'
>      (setq package-load-list '((auctex nil)))
>    in early init file accordingly, or

This kills the element `all' in the initial value of
`package-load-list' and (probably) disables all ELPA packages according
to the paragraph quoted below. I think a suitable code is
(push '(auctex nil) package-load-list)
instead.
,----[ (emacs) Package Installation ]
`----

> 2) Set in init file
>      (unload-feature 'auctex-autoloads)
>      (unload-feature 'tex-site)

> Optionally, one can customize `TeX-modes' which applies also to the
> current installation method.  If so, I'd say we can document that in the
> manual and close the file.

OK, I'll do some tests and propose a change for the document.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine
#Gaza #StopMassiveKilling #CeasefireNOW