Domain of heroes

Okay, I've only just started on this one, though I believe someone pointed me in the direction of it about five or six years ago.

it's a pretty big game with a lot of locations. The only weerd thing is that the map takes quite some getting used to since you sort of have locations nested in other locations, but if you use the zoom buttons it makes sense. Fighting is also a little odd, since it's automatic, but your character will use their abilities, just remember to retreat or rest and keep checking the stats. Also, be aware that just because you have another tab open such as quests, that doesn't change what's happening in the info tab, so if your fighting results will show up there, --- likewise, if you get a quest, you'll need to switch to the info tab to read about it..

it's supposed to run with firefox but I've run it fine with ie8, the only major issue I had was for some reason my initial account wouldn't let me creat e a character so I had to make another one, which worked okay. Also, i will warn people pages are complicated, ---- very! complicated! though the only truly irritating thing I've found is quests, since it is possible to reject a quest and the npc will go off in a huff, and those images aren't labled, (I believe accept is the top one).

So, not the easiest game, but I'm giving it a try just on the off chance since the location descriptions and actual lore and info are quite interesting, ---- the second newbie quest was to go and give a vial of blood to a vampire, which was quite nicely described.

And Here is the link or rather, my referal link to the game, but still if anyone fancies I'd appreciate them giving it a click.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grryfindore
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stefan_ilioaica