Re: Domain of heroes

I know you can choose abilities and targits, but it didn't seem that actually changed the outcome much sinceyour character was intelligent enough to do their own thing.

The only thing which slightly irritates me is the quest accept boxes but I might have a word with the admins regarding that.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grryfindore
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stefan_ilioaica
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stefan_ilioaica
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grryfindore
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Giovani
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark