Re: Domain of heroes

@bladestorm, you actually preempted me very much here, since those are exactly my problems with the game thus far.

When I said "simple" I meant mostly the fact that there is no real need to say navigate on a grid or choose actions, and that combat is automatic. To be honest I'll have a mess with the game, but I don't see myself playing it long term since I really miss games with actual real combat where you really have to attack things, indeed thiss modern trend of having games that function more and more automatically is really not one I like.

At least however if access for silver sword is fixed that's one game which is totally different, since there you have a full set of characters to choose actions, attacks and ranks for.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grryfindore
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stefan_ilioaica
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stefan_ilioaica
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grryfindore
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Giovani
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Orin