Re: Domain of heroes

Ah, didn't realize there was a chat command.

I've contacted the admins, and they said apparently lables for the map will be added to the todo list, which will help a lot since obviously it's easier to remember  places by name than simply how many unlabled _javascript_ links they are down the page, ditto with quests (though there I have at least found the first option best).

Regarding links for quests it's actually a little weerd, since some of the quests I tried had them, some didn't, but that might be an ie issue if it's a plugin, (why people use silly firefox I don't know).