Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hi again Aprone and everyone!
I'm so sorry if I was miss understanding.
Since I was involveing with game quite so long of course as a game player.
I love swamp because the concept of the game it was so superb and interface it was very good for mme to try.
Because I've never imagine that I could use my touch pad to play the game like the sighted folks.
And as I know Aprone was creat it for freee for everyone.
That's why swamp community keep bigger and bigger.
It was like a social network thing already.
For that reason it's made swamp getting popular among visually impair community all over the world.
For monthly pay for swamp I think that concept it's going to change the way of developer want already.
And it's going to be unfair for people who did not have some money to pay for game features for sure.
I was suggested to charge 100USD for people who was banding from swamp because I want them to lear n the thing that they done.
As we know to find 100USD in some places it was so hard to do that's why I suggested to charge cheater or people getting band in a high price it was so reasonable to do.
But for pay for the extra features of swamp I think I will vote no for that.
Because I think it's will be unfair for the people who did not have the money to aford.
I will be happy if people who was donate to Aprone will get some extra item.
But not pay in the monthly like that.
And for next development of new game of Aprone if his concept base on payment in the beginning I will be agree with that concept for sure.
But for swamp it was starting from free game.
I don't wanna see class systim in our swamp community that's why.
If payment systim going to implement in the swamp community.
I think it's going to creat a gap among our swamp between player for sure.
I hope all of you could understand my english.
Vote for give a punishment to the people who going to get band in every cases still be yes.
But for vote for pay for extra item of the game of swamp will be 100% say no!

With warm regard!
Bee!