Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hi,
I firmly vote yes. Aprone should get some cash out of all the hard work he has, and continues to put in to swamp.
I know he will have to track down what the cheaters did, and undo it, but then at least he can get some compensation! ahahah
As for some kind of in game cash thing, i'd vote yes for that as well. Now, if you really wanna help aprone out, you won't have to get banned! lol
But seriously, if you could buy bunny slippers, or a piece of apronic armer, I'm sure many people, including myself maybe, would definately jump at that chance. Maybe once you buy it, if you die, you lose it until you level a sertain number.
I can think of tons of ways aprone can make money for himself or other projects here, but it's all up to how far he is willing to go, and as Mehgcap said, how much work Aprone is willing to put in to this.
Hope some of that helped lol