Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hi again,

I think I should explain this better. In tw, you had a premium account where you could activate attack manager (wich did luting automaticly every day), or you could buy 25% extra produce for 7 days. So, with 25% extra produce, you could build quicker, but not so much quicker that it would be unfair. With premium, you could be a bit more lazy, but not so that it impacted on the play of non payers. So, I'm defenatly against being able to buy armor no one else could, or doing missions only for people who decide to pay every month. As I stated, there should be advantages, sure, but no ceperation between pay and don't pay.