Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hi all

I personally would vote no for hackers being allowed to pay their way back in. A violation remains a violation. Only innocence can get you back in...

As for paid content, it certainly seems a nice idea, but it should be something permanent for as long as the payment is valid. Say for example, you get apronic armor, and you dy for whatever reason... Bye bye investment. That's not what I have in mind if I want to subscribe for a game... Also, the balance between payed and none-payed accounts should be kept. I mean, locking out features of a game, is not the way to go. I'd rather have a extended basic set (glog, axe, 4 meds, Winchester, mp5, ar15...) for the payed accounts, and the normal set for the non payed accounts. I'm basing myself on tribal wars, where no one gets majour advantages if he chooses to pay. Maybe some faster produce, and some extra functions, but nothing unavailable for them... as far as the game goes. So if I pay for my account, I wish I could somehow assemble my basic equipment, or keep everything after death. If people don't care for extra basics, keeping their equipment, or simply gaining more rep or whatever you can think of, they can just keep playing like nothing happened, ...

Sorry for the longer post...
<Criticview>