Re: what was the first audiogame you ever played?

My first audiogame I think was drive (the English version of sneller mentioned earlier).  In fact, for a while, I thought "sneller" meant "drive" in dutch (I was about 7 or 8 at the time).  Anyway, it was a lot of fun, then I wanted to play their other games but they were in dutch.  My dad found drive on a google search (or something like that) because I liked to sit by him while he played datona.  Anyway, you just reminded me, I'm off to play sneller.

  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: gamefighter
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: glamorama28
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fatih
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: yukionozawa
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: yukionozawa
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: yukionozawa
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: yukionozawa
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sokun Prom Vireak
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: mikerschs2
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pitermach
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arjan
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Aminiel
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Aminiel
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron