Re: Anyone ever beat the borg in STFC?

Sorry Dark, I wasn't making my self clear.  If you want to be precise, oxford english (or at least an accent from somewhere in the south of england would be quite an interesting fit for a q.

You're right as well about the idea of playing as a q, and star trek borg did a very similar thing with the concept of saving and loading games in a way (when you died, q would have a very humourous word with the player providing instructions and then transport you back into the game).  But a star trek space invaders style game generally would be great!  I mean.  final level. Borg cube?  Need I say more?

My idea of featuring a q was simply for my bridge overlay for windows, currently titled star trek ship commander.  The q in question would give help with humourous quips along the way, or possibly refuse the player help altogether at times.
As to the stfc phaser suggestion?  Good idea!  shooting nearby asteroids that would eith er damage or show cloaked ships would be cool as well!
The Doctor

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Joseph Westhouse
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Locutus
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman