Re: Anyone ever beat the borg in STFC?

@tward
I can understand, and *sarcastic tone* thanks very much for spoiling the ending!

Devils heart was one I actually got hold of many years ago and never finished.  I need to dig out all my ould star trek books and reread them.

I actually wonder whether it would be ok as it were to have a british member of the q?  since they can do whatever they want i'm guessing changing their accent/character is a task of no difficulty for a q...

@locotus
In light of new developments regarding my little star trek project, could you please look at the topic in the off topic room?  I think you might be intrigued by the concept I've managed to create for this.

The Doctor.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Joseph Westhouse
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Locutus
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman