Re: tech we used and or remember.

The first bit of tech I used was a Commodore 64, an Amiga, an Atari ST, and a ZX Spectrum. Since I was into chiptunes, I installed ProTracker on my Commodore Amiga. It's pretty hard to use now, because I don't have my Commodore computers anymore. The first video game I had was an old NES, which I still have to this day, and it's still up and running! I then upgraded to the Sega Master System and Genesis with the game we all know, Sonic the Hedgehog! Boy, do I still remember the console wars. I then had my first handheld, the Game Boy! I always wanted one of these things. The inclusion of Tetris especially excited me! I still have it. This is also the time when I was big into Street Fighter and Mega Man. I got my first Mega Man game, you know, the one with the bad-looking Mega Man on the cartridge art known as "Bad Boxart Mega Man". I then played my first Street Fighter game starting with Street Fighter II. in 2006, I always wanted to be a cosplayer. I am c urrently working on a cosplay costume of Ryu that I might go to at Anime Expo 2014. I am still a fan of both Street Fighter and Mega Man, but also a Soul Calibur fan. I always wanted to create a game with both franchises together. I remember my first television I had. I was a big fan of anime back at the time. The first anime I watched on my old TV was, I can't remember what it was. I miss that old TV! In terms of accessories for the blind and visually impaired, I first used a computer running Windows 2000 with JAWS version, I think it was 5, I don't know. I then moved on to, hardware! My first hardware product was the Braille 'n Speak Scholar. I enjoyed using it. At about 1st grade, I upgraded to the Braille 'n Speak 2000. After that one crashed, I then got another revision of the BNS scholar, but with a more natural voice. It wasn't like I remembered it would be. In fourth grade, I then got the APH Braille Plus Mobile Manager. I had it until fifth grade, w hen I lost the charger and ended up damaging the inner circuits with another charger. Silly me! I then got another Braille Plus Mobile Manager. I still have it to this day! My latest notetaker is the APH Braille Plus 18. I'm rather new to it, but so far it's working perfectly.