Re: tech we used and or remember.

Yes, I also remember the voice on the Braille 'n Speak, you know, the one where you couldn't understand a thing it said? (At least I couldn't). I miss that notetaker as well. Street Fighter 2 was my first SNES game that I played as a little kid. I remember on Christmas of 2003 when my own dad wouldn't let me play it! It got so tiring that my mother, being a fan of SF at the time, shouted, "That's your son's Christmas present, not yours!" We still play the game together. I chose Ryu all the time! When she lost, she would say, "Why do you keep beating me?!" I then always would say, "Go to EVO!" But I still play as the other characters as well. I am also a Mario fan, which explains my username, FamilyMario, which originates from an obscure Mario NES game called "Mario Family 10-in-1", or something. The Game Boy screen, indeed, was small. So small that I had to play it under a CCTV, much to my discomfort. I still ha ve the Super Game Boy, yays! Still have my NES carts, plus another one that I recently purchased called MidiNES, which turns your NES into an 8-bit synthesizer for live playing. I still remember the various updates of SF2, World Warrior, Champ, Turbo, Super, and Super Turbo. I also remember the most obscure update of all, Hyper Street Fighter 2. This version lets you play as any version of a character from the past Street Fighter 2 games. For instance, you could have World Warrior Ken fight against Champion Edition Ryu, complete with their voice samples from those games. I have all the six NES Mega Man games, not to mention the hardest ones of all, Ghosts n Goblins, Battletoads, and Ninja Gaiden. Let's not forget this one. Here's a hint: Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start. The One code that gives you thirty lives in this game. Guess!