Re: tech we used and or remember.

Ah, the braile and speak. I remember how nice those were back then. I mostly used the braille lite 40. I still remember the voice of the braille lite 40 saying "braille lite 40 ready" when ever I turned it on. LOL. I still got some of the bns programs floting about on my hard drive. I don't know why ,but I haven't talked myself into deleting them yet. True, I have no way of running them, but still... If I remember right, the braille lite 40 only had four megs of flash and the BNS 2000 had about two. That's small compare to now days but still...