Re: Injustice Gods Among Us. More accessible than before.

hadi.gsf wrote:
death_rattlehead wrote:

I'm currently on a quest to make Grand Theft Audo 5 accessible to blind gamers, with the assistance of a former developer in the gaming scene, so we'll see how it goes.

!

Um... are you serious?
some aiming assisstence and sound queue would be awesome in GTA V, but you know I don't think that's going to actually happen.
I also am playing GTA V and liking it, despite of not seeing stuff I actually love  their   awesome sound design.
Anyway if theres something that I also could help regarding in this matter please let me know~

haha, that's what I thought about Injustice, but look what happened?lol tongue
Nah, but the thing is, I have a friend in the scene that is awesome and really wants to include blind gamers, and he can easily get in contact with the developers. he is a former developer himself. He worked on the console versions of MK and MK 2.
As for GTA, definitely. If you have ideas, hit me up so that I can better explain how can this game be accessible to us. I'm looking for input in this matter anyway.
If nothing happens, at least I tried and didn't just wish for it, you know?

So, I'm playing Injustice with the new patch. And here's what's awesome about it. The interactible sound cues change pitch depending on which character is standing near 1. If player 1 happens to be next to an interactible, the sound has a lower pitch. If player 2 is next to it, the sound cue gets higher. Pretty awesome!

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Nocturnus
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Nocturnus
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cansino
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hadi.gsf
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Nocturnus
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal