Re: Injustice Gods Among Us. More accessible than before.

hadi.gsf wrote:
death_rattlehead wrote:

I'm currently on a quest to make Grand Theft Audo 5 accessible to blind gamers, with the assistance of a former developer in the gaming scene, so we'll see how it goes.

!

Um... are you serious?
some aiming assisstence and sound queue would be awesome in GTA V, but you know I don't think that's going to actually happen.
I also am playing GTA V and liking it, despite of not seeing stuff I actually love  their   awesome sound design.
Anyway if theres something that I also could help regarding in this matter please let me know~

haha, that's what I thought about Injustice, but look what happened?lol tongue
Nah, but the thing is, I have a friend in the scene that is awesome and really wants to include blind gamers, and he can easily get in contact with the developers. he is a former developer himself. He worked on the console versions of MK and MK 2.
As for GTA, definitely. If you have ideas, hit me up so that I can better explain how can this game be accessible to us. I'm looking for input in this matter anyway.
If nothing happens, at least I tried and didn't just wish for it, you know?

  • [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Nocturnus
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Nocturnus
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cansino
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hadi.gsf
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Nocturnus
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal